Friday, March 6, 2020

I was an Ordained Minister and Did Not Know Anything about the Real Jesus.


I was saved when I was thirteen years old. In my mid-thirties I was an ordained minister – preaching the Gospel of Jesus and saving people. But, I had never even considered that my understanding of Jesus could be wrong! How could I? I lived in a small town that had over 100 churches and a nation with over 100 million believers -- that I thought believed the same things I did about Jesus.

Over the years I have written a lot about my journey and how I learned about using linguistic, fact-based models to reconstruct the teachings of Jesus in the Hebrew language he spoke. My goal was to understand what the words of Jesus meant to him. It didn’t take long for me to discover two very scary things. Continue reading at -

No comments:

Post a Comment