Monday, January 4, 2016

Deadly Religious Beliefs & Those Little Shoes

Rebuilding the Biblical Heritage Center website is bringing back a lot of old memories, especially those about events that changed the course of my life. I (Jim Myers) just added the story of “The Little Shoes,” a story that some of you have heard many times. But if you haven’t heard it or it has been a while, take a moment to read it. It is very important for me to make sure people never forget those little shoes. The event took place in 1990, a few months after I became a grandfather for the first time. I was sitting in my study flipping through a magazine when I first saw the picture that changed my life. Be sure and share it with others too. See the little shoes and read my story at – http://www.biblicalheritage.org/the-little-shoes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment