Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Being Right or Acknowledging Observable Difficulties?

 

When Jeffrey (Rabbi Leynor) and I first began studying the Bible together, he didn’t know anything about the linguistic research I had been doing for over five years. He was still trying to determine if my agenda was converting Jews to Christianity. So, I used a an example I had been using to show people what I was doing, instead of trying to explain it. I suggested that we read Geneis 1:1 in Hebrew and translate it into English. Then, I asked Jeffrey to visualize “heaven” in his mind and then draw a picture of what he visualized. If knew Jeffrey, you will probably be able to see the look he gave me! Continue reading at -

http://mailchi.mp/0df70ad103f9/being-right-or-acknowledging-observable-difficulties


No comments:

Post a Comment