Thursday, January 18, 2024

Introduction to the Biblical Heritage Center and the Journey.

 

I have written a lot about Biblical Heritages, but I have not written anything about the Biblical Heritage Center, Inc. in a long time. I wrote “Through Their Eyes . . . Your Gateway to Freedom” which contained “The Laws of Language.” It became the guide I used to introduce people to what I believed “had to be the greatest discovery in history!” It didn’t take long to learn that most people do not want me “messing with their BS” (Belief Systems). I completely understood where they were coming from, because I used to be just like them. BHC is an educational organization that trains people on how to increase transparency in religious, political, and economic belief systems – while creating TOV values-based relationships, too. Continue reading at -

http://mailchi.mp/bae4a860ed12/introduction-to-the-biblical-heritage-center-and-the-journey


No comments:

Post a Comment